Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: shoot they don't die and more help me ea ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Public -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Sep - 10:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: shoot they don't die and more help me ea Répondre en citant

This has happen sense end game came out .I have been shooting people and they don't die .I look at the after cam when they kill me and they don't even have any damage. When i am shooting them it shows on my cross hairs they are taking damage. when this has happen to me they show rank 100 on the death cam. I loaded a whole magazine into a guy with 12 Gage ,he took damage every time I shot him according to cross hairs. I take a couple of hits and I am dead but on death cam it shows no name just rank 100 and 100% health. There is also no med kit near him so not sure what is going on here . 
I am running an older amd but with pretty new cards 2 6970's CF which i don't think makes adifferencee. 
before end game this would happen also but not as often ,I just thought they are cheating because it wouldn't show there name to report them but it is not hard to figure out who it was by matching there score to the death cam one and report them. Also when this has happen i would quite a game and log out come back in a few hours and it would tell me I am already playing and takes along time to log in. 
It seems every rank 100 person it happens to that I am in battle with. now they can't all be cheating can they. I only play on rank and PB servers which I know from experience doesn't work that good because Punk buster was not made to catch cheaters it was made to catch illegal CD keys.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654625472092131/
good advertisements

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Sep - 10:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Public -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006