Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Why so quiet a Forum ? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Public -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Sep - 10:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: Why so quiet a Forum ? Répondre en citant

I'm regularly being asked why this shooting forum is so quiet at times and in fact very often 

The reason for this is that the forum has been going a very long time and is rather well set out. This means that there isn't a lot of chat going on because just about every subject and question that can be asked has been asked and very well answered in the past. It could actually be a victim of its own success in that sense I suppose. But all you have to do is scroll around the forum pages a bit to find what you need to know.

We also don't allow personal insults or arguments etc on shooting uk though do encourage a good debate if kept respectful. That alone saves an awful lot of time and space on a forum. You only have to look at other forums to see that. It's not welcoming at all and often very intimidating for many new shooters.
Yes Shooting uk is a rather quiet forum but it's still the world's most friendly and welcoming shooting forum with a mind blowing amount of quality information on it and will hopefully stay that way in the future

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

http://forums.shootinguk.co.uk/showthread.php?13414-Why-so-quiet-a-Forum

Case study example

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Sep - 10:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Public -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006