Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Looking for mounts for my Howa 1500 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Public -> Nous défier
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Oct - 14:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Looking for mounts for my Howa 1500 Répondre en citant

Already have mounts and a base on my Howa1500 but I doubt they are very good quality as they were thrown in for free by the RFD. I've owned this rifle for years but never really used it too much, but that's about to change. In an effort to make it as accurate as it can be I'm looking for new bases and rings. I can't seem to find out if the bases that came on it were factory installed or just cheap ones put on by the dealer. Either way they are probably poor enough. I'm fitting a 50mm obj scope so I presume I will need high scope rings aswell? When they give a measurement for rings where exactly are they measuring from? And is there a benefit to keeping the scope as close to the bore as possible or is the height purely set for eye comfort and clearance between barrel and Objective?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

https://www.boards.ie/b/thread/2057788901

Medical Device Marketing

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Oct - 14:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Public -> Nous défier Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006