Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Understanding challenges issues ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Public -> Nous défier
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Avr - 12:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Understanding challenges issues Répondre en citant

Hi,

Really want to get a lot of feedback from experienced cross country paragliders here. My teacher and I'm really interested in getting to know more about your experience in paragliding and your issues with flying. It will help us greatly in our pursuit to enhance the experience in paragliding. 
Following are some queries I have: 
1) What are some of the challenges you have while paragliding? Weight, controls, or perhaps challenges during take-off or landing maybe? 
2) Speaking of taking-off, what are your daily routes to and from these areas? mountainous areas, flatlands, steep slopes etc. 
3) I have read a lot of stories and some paragliders can not find thermal after take off, thus ending up landing somewhere near the launch site. Based on your experience, how much time do you usually take to find your first thermal these areas? What do you look out for, and what are your personal favorites? And..how high would a spa usually be from the ground? 

Any help will be apprecited.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
http://www.paraglidingforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=86586
Custom explainer studio

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Avr - 12:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Public -> Nous défier Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006