Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Minor issues with computer generated players ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Public -> Nous défier
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Avr - 15:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Minor issues with computer generated players Répondre en citant

Hi,

Overall the game is a lot better with regards to computer generated players. I currently have a game that is 2047, so every player is computer generated. Here are the relatively minor issues I consistently see. There are currently only 4 centers in the league with a FG% above 50%. Also, many centers shoot 3s, 30 or 40 year and hit 1 or none. 
Overall there are a lot of PFs and SGs That shoot a ton of 3s purpose do so at a sub 30% level, along with an occasionally Almost unrealistic 3pt shooter (50% +) That does not shoot That Many 
The player Who played The Most minutes per game for the entire league logged in at 36.1, it is rare for players to play more than 32 minutes a game. If you play 32 minutes per game you are in the top 30 in the league.

Any help will be apprecited.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
http://www.wolverinestudios.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=236&t=25911
Product video production

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Avr - 15:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Public -> Nous défier Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006